Free standard shipping for all orders in the US!
Free shipping for any orders over $300 for customers in Israel!
International Shipping available.
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com
• The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend a shipping method that provides a tracking number.
• All orders placed by 12 p.m. PST ship out the same day. Orders placed after this time will ship out the following day. Next day air would be delivered the next business day. 2nd day air would be delivered within 2 business days.
• The Studio LA by Michal Avital is not responsible for any shipping carrier delays.
• The Studio LA by Michal Avital is not responsible for products lost or damaged in the mail. The shipping carrier will be responsible once we ship the packages.
• Please allow 3-4 business days to receive a return, and 5-7 business days for our return department to process the store credit.
**If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1 – 4 days for the tracking information to show. In some rare case, the tracking information may not update but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time.
Courier Phone Numbers:
USPS: Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) Press 6 and then 4 for Customer Service
For International USPS Deliveries call (1-800-222-1811)
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF USA: We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.